introduction.. Ü

Writing for me is a way to express yourself. Because of writing you will be able to make inspiring words that can be written in poems. Stories that will grasp the heart of others. Essays that will improve your skills.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Reflective Essay 2: My experiences and Improvement in Reading and Writing English


At first, I did have a hard time making essays. I didn't know how to start it. Sometimes, I didn't have any idea about it. But the process of how we made essays during ENGLCOM class was quite easy. We had outlines, drafts, guidelines and references. Peer editing and corrections by Ms. Kathy and my block mates have been of big help in my English. Though there are still times that I commit mistakes.

I become picky in choosing a topic because I want a topic that suits the reader and myself. My reading during peer editing improved because I am able to know if there are some corrections. Every time Ms. Kathy checks my essays, I always want to make a better one in the next essay because I aim for higher grades, especially the major ones. The comparison and contrast essay captures my interest because my topic is one of my favorite movies. With ENGLCOM, I was able to share it with others.

While writing essays, some of my other topics gave me additional information like Death Penalty, Air Pollution and Research Paper. And lastly, the variety of essays we made enhanced my knowledge about that topic. Not only that, I also improved in terms of my spelling, grammar and vocabulary.
Reflection:
This essay shows my reflection about all the essays we have done. It shows my experiences before and after I write the essays. It also shows my improvement. I wrote about the different essays we make and the impact on me.

No comments: